Unfortunately no decision has been made as to the status of DTW 2021. We understand this is extremely frustrating, and we are frustrated as well. We can only wait on the decisions of the CDC, the state of Nevada and the Westgate hotel. Until we have an answer from all three, we have no information to provide. We apologize for the confusion and we will provide information on all of our platforms when a decision has been made.